Jos. a Bank Careers
Job Title: Store Manager
At Jos. A. Bank, our Store Manager’s primary responsibility is to profitably operate their stores by maintaining standards and motivating their staff to maximum performance to achieve store goals. Jos. A. Bank is a sales-driven, upscale men’s retail clothing company; and our associates are energetic, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
In their manner and appearance, Store Managers keep a positive work environment and are exemplary role models to their staff, their customers and their community. They are effective communicators and interact professionally whether they are assisting customers with issue resolution, coaching associates on selling techniques, responding to directives from corporate headquarters or training associates on the newest Jos. A. Bank products.
Our Store Manager’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervising staffand enforce compliance with company policy and procedure.
- Instructing their staff on merchandise features including new/add-on items, marking and fitting techniques, fashion trends, determining what type of garments are desired, and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Leading customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing traditional business and casual clothing and accessory options designed for the upscale professional man.
- Providing the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
- Maintaining the company’s visual merchandise standards for the entire store, including general housekeeping cleanliness.
- Overseeing all store operations including the Tuxedo rental program and the Tailor Shop.
- Utilizing company resources to generate traffic to maintain customer contact and to build their stores’ book of business.
- Opening and/or closing their stores.
Store Managers receive base salaries, commissions on personal sales and are bonus eligible based on their success in reaching store performance goals. Jos. A. Bank rewards performance, and there will be career advancement opportunities for successful associates as we continue to grow our business.
Beth Mooney's Advice to Women in Banking — American Banker
Understand your core competencies and wear your ambition lightly, recommends Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp, to women who aspire to careers in banking. next up. 2014. Your Staff Should Look Like Your Customer Base: Capital One's Grace Huebscher.
Parents, help kids find success in life — The Straits Times
It is no wonder that they tend to veer towards traditional and highly regarded careers in banking, law, medicine and computer science.
Bank Tellers (Community Workers (Compass Point))
Book (Compass Point Books)
RBI Panel Recommended Banking Aptitude Test BAT at Entry Level for Banks — Jagran Josh
The common banking aptitude test (BAT) might be designed on the “Item Response Theory” method of testing rather than the recent “Classical Test Theory” testing methodology to better set apart and evaluate candidates aspiring for careers in banking.
Fleming: Forging a Bond — New Zealand Herald
.. and Sandhurst and an early career lived under the shadow of his late war-hero father, more successful brother, Peter, and his domineering mother - he was saved from failed careers in banking, stockbroking and journalism by the outbreak of World War II.
What is the right way to say the name of the store Jos A. Bank Clothiers? - Quora
Jos. is short for Joseph and is pronounced Joseph in their commercials.