Marshall Career Services
In order to take full advantage of what the MBA Career Services has to offer, simply complete the following THREE steps:
3. Sign the waiver form sent by the CRC
2. MBA Career Services Registration
All MBA.PM students who wish to have access to any career services during the school year MUST register with MBA Career Services.
There are 4 steps in the registration process:
1) Complete personal profile in Career Services Online (CSO) -
3) Submit your draft Beverly B formatted resume. Expect feedback within 10 business days. Title the email "PT 2013 Resume Review"
4) Your approved Beverly B formatted resume must be fully vetted and approved by the contractors and uploaded into CSO. Your profile and CSO account must then be activated by CRC on your request. At that point your CRC registration process will be completed and you will have access to the full range of career services offered by our office.
Detailed information about the registration process and MBA Career Services Policies can be found in the MBA Career Services Handbook in our Research and Getting Started Tool-Kit.
Once you have completed the registration process, in addition to My Profile, Workshops, and Events tabs, you will now have three additional tabs - Correspondence Opportunities, Interviews/Resume Drops, and Company Database.
You might also like
The aggressive job hunter's guide to resources in Mart & Linderman libraries, the Placement Service library and the Counseling Service career information library
Book (Lehigh University])
5 Tips to Enhance Your Career Fair Experience — Uloop News
I recently attended an Engineering Employment Expo conducted by the Engineering Career Services. If there was any reason to be scared or anxious, it would surely be the number of companies in attendance.
Career fairs provide networking opportunities for students — Iowa State Daily
The Engineering Career Fair is the largest fair of the university with 344 companies coming to campus, said Kellie Mullaney, program assistant with Engineering Career Services.
Q&A with Lauren Stites on Engineering Career Fair — Daily Illini
Held by Engineering Career Services (ECS), the fair is anticipated to attract more than 4,000 students to visit each day.