Phoenix Career Services
Being a University of Phoenix® student means you and your educational goals are supported from enrollment to beyond graduation. Phoenix Career Services™ can help you connect to employers and resources as you pursue your chosen career.
What sets our career services apart:
- Tools to help you discover the abilities you’ll need in the field you choose
- A job portal with more than 121, 000* job openings
- Curricula developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help cultivate skills valued by employers
- The ability to search for companies and connect with recruiters interested in University of Phoenix students and alumni
- Resources available to students and alumni to strengthen resumés and job-seeking skills
Some of our Employer Partners:
Our faculty members are employed in the fields they teach, so they can give you news directly from their industries. Combine that with coursework informed by industry collaboration, and our programs help prepare you for the working world.
You might also like
5 Tips to Enhance Your Career Fair Experience — Uloop News
I recently attended an Engineering Employment Expo conducted by the Engineering Career Services. If there was any reason to be scared or anxious, it would surely be the number of companies in attendance.
Career fairs provide networking opportunities for students — Iowa State Daily
The Engineering Career Fair is the largest fair of the university with 344 companies coming to campus, said Kellie Mullaney, program assistant with Engineering Career Services.
Q&A with Lauren Stites on Engineering Career Fair — Daily Illini
Held by Engineering Career Services (ECS), the fair is anticipated to attract more than 4,000 students to visit each day.