WVU Career Services
How can you reach out to fellow WVU graduates and get a great employee in the process? Conducting on-campus interviews, attending career fairs, developing relationships with WVU faculty, and posting jobs are just a few of the many ways Career Services can assist you to find a strong pool of candidates from 193 degrees at WVU.
We use MountaineerTRAK, our comprehensive recruiting management system, to connect you to students and alumni by providing an online resource to post job opportunities, view resumes, and register for events.
West Virginia University, the state’s primary land grant institution was founded in 1867 and has a rich heritage in both research and education. Be a part of supporting the future of your alma mater by recruiting from WVU!We’re proud to have produced:
- 25 Rhodes Scholars, winners of the world’s most prestigious scholarship
- 30 Goldwater Scholars, America’s premier science scholarship
- 19 Truman Scholars, given by the U.S. Congress for exceptional public service
- 5 members of USA Today’s All-USA College Academic First Team
- 2 Udall Scholarship winners, given to undergraduates in areas related to the environment and Native American studies
- 2 British Marshall Scholars, awarded to undergraduates and graduates for two or three years of study in the United Kingdom
- 1 Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholar, awarded to college seniors and recent graduates for six years of graduate study
Together, WVU’s 13 schools and colleges offer 193 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and professional degree programs. Our graduating professionals are trained for the demands of the modern marketplace.
You might also like
Virginia Tech helps students "Dress For Success" — WDBJ7
for a job or internship -- but what about the right look? WDBJ7's Alison Parker joins us live in the studio with how Virginia Tech is helping students dress to impress. i remember picking out clothes for my first job interview. i tried on about 10 ..
Who are the top 3 leading career running backs at Virginia Tech?
Josh Oglesby, Kenny Lewis, and David Wilson, are VT's Top 3 leading running backs. Keep texting KGB_!