Health Care Solutions and Career Group
The Best Sales Job
- "America's #1 Health Insurance Agency 3 Years Running" - Assurant Health
- "A+ Rating & Complaint Free Award" - Better Business Bureau
- "Fast 50 Honoree with 934% Growth" - Crain's Chicago Business
- "America's #1 Fastest Growing Career Health Insurance Brokerage" - Inc. 5000
Why Choose A Career with Us?
- Represent a variety of insurance products not just one
- Complete training and proven support system is already in place
- Exclusive leads, cutting-edge technology - FREE
- Work from our office or from your home office
- Sales can be done over the phone and online
- Freedom to sell nationwide, no territory restrictions
- Weekly advance commissions
- Renewal commissions for long term income
PART TIME. FULL TIME. Or BIG TIME.
No limits to what you can earn.
Our medical insurance sales team makes their own schedules, earns residual income and is stimulated with challenging work. Apply online and we'll see if there's a spot for you on our team.
You might also like
Health care careers funding opportunity — The Rushville Republican
BATESVILLE - East Indiana Area Health Education Center (EI AHEC) announces a $1,500 grant opportunity. Successful grant applications will aim to find, train, and keep health care professionals for our region.
Program offers Native American students close-up look at health care careers — PR Newswire
Cilina Murphy (center), a rising junior at Cherokee (N.C.) High School, practices her laparoscopic surgery skills in the Center for Applied Learning at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center during the weeklong Medical Careers and Technology Academy. She is .
Community colleges to receive major health care education grant — NBC Montana
"It's very exciting because it provides great opportunities for long-term unemployed people, veterans, and nontraditional adult learners to have an easier access to getting into health care careers that are high-paying and exciting and have pathways ..
CTC program blends health care, business — Daily Tribune News
.. have a stomach for traditional health care.
Health care career ideas?
Based on your area of expertise and your work history, my best advice is to think seriously about entering the field of urban planning and work with hospital systems or public health organizations. It would require gaining some knowledge about urban planning and also some understanding of how hospitals expand geographically. You can then work for a consulting firm or for yourself helping hospitals to make expansion decisions or with public health organizations to help them understand how to best meet the needs of changing populations either here in the United States or in other parts of…
Reasons health care career?
One reason is because you can help touch lives. Second, competitive earning potential and finally, JOB GROWTH, JOB GROWTH, JOB GROWTH!