Find the right fit. Explore Job Opportunities for...
85 years of stability and growth, Farmers Insurance hires for attitude and trains for skills.
Whether you are an insurance industry veteran or interested in transitioning into a career in insurance, your opportunities are endless.
Internship & MBA Leadership Development
Participants can benefit from the mentorship of Farmers executives and the robust resources of University of Farmers. And see what our interns had to say about their Farmers experience.
Why Join Farmers. A little background
From claims to customer service to finance to marketing to information technology, an insurance company requires a host of careers to support the needs of the sizable customers and communities we serve.
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the nation’s third-largest Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurance group. Founded in 1928 and still headquartered in Los Angeles after expanding to 41 states, Farmers provides home, auto, business, life and financial services to more than 10 million households.
- Integrity: To maintain the highest of ethical and professional standards and accountability for our performance. To be a company always known for doing the right things for the right reasons.
- Respect: To treat people with dignity and value their contributions. To earn the respect of our peers, regulators, rating agencies and the public.
- Courage: To go where no one else has gone. To risk failure. To say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done. To always be engaged and an active participant.
- Achievement: To have the urgency and adaptability to achieve great results for ourselves and the team. To go the extra mile. To contribute fully, day in and day out, to the success of our team and the company.
- Social responsibility: To make a meaningful difference in the communities we serve by dedicating our time and resources to programs that matter.
- Collaboration: To be one team focused on our vision. To empower people to take the necessary actions to deliver on our commitments and to ensure everyone participates.
- Curiosity and Action: To demonstrate a passion for what we do by constantly questioning the status quo and taking action to innovate and improve.
You might also like
It's Your Business: IRS wants you — Naples Daily News
Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers is a nonprofit organization with the mission to educate, train and create meaningful employment opportunities within the insurance industry for disabled veterans.
What schools specialise in continuing education for insurance careers
The schools that specialise in continuing education for insurance careers are Infinity Schools and Dawn Career Institute. These are the schools that specialise in insurance careers.