The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Established in 1874 as the nation's first teaching hospital.
- Consistently named by U.S. News & World Report to its Honor Roll of America's best hospitals.
- Leading regional Level I trauma center in a 700-bed facility.
- Inpatient and outpatient services including highly specialized levels of care in 200+ specialty programs and clinics.
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Founded in 1871 and today a progressive 300-bed tertiary care teaching hospital.
- Includes an impressive array of medical institutes, specialty centers and research programs.
- Founded in 1751 as the nation's first hospital.
- Renowned as a cutting-edge, approximately 500-bed acute care facility.
- Provides full range of diagnostic & therapeutic medical services.
- A major teaching and clinical research institution.
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania (CPUP)
- CPUP continues Penn Medicine's tradition of providing quality outpatient care.
- Employs more than 3, 000 physicians, nurses, and support staff.
- Provides care at 152 locations in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Penn Clinical Care Associates (CCA)
- One of the largest primary care networks.
- Provides services in internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and pediatrics.
- Located in Philadelphia, its suburbs, and outlying counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Penn Home Care & Hospice Services
- Brings exceptional care to patients and their families at home.
- Services provide home care, home infusion therapy, hospice care, and more.
- Central to Penn Medicine's growth and fiscal solidarity.
- Provides the solid infrastructure and partnerships needed to help the health system effectively and efficiently deliver world-class, quality patient care and services.
- Offers strategic support to its clinical counterparts throughout Penn Medicine.
Good Shepherd Penn Partners (GSPP)
- GSPP is a joint venture between Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network in Allentown and Penn Medicine.
You might also like
Opposition to Common Core mounting; local event Sept. 19 — The Rock River Times
Jason Zimba, a lead author of the Core mathematics standards, has publicly stated the standards are low and are “not only not for STEM (science, technology, engineering, math and medicine careers), they are also not for selective colleges.” Garcea says ..